Table of Contents
HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022-23, Pakistani students can now send in their applications. The Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation (AMCI) is pleased to announce that it will be awarding scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. Students from Pakistan who are interested in furthering their education and earning a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Morocco are strongly urged to submit an application. The funding for the Morocco Government HEC Scholarship has been allocated in its whole for the 2022–2023 academic year.
Universities in Morocco include virtually every academic discipline, including medical, engineering, and agricultural studies, amongst others. The scholarship will cover all the expenses associated with studying in another country.
Students from Pakistan interested in enrolling in Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree programs were eligible for scholarships from the Kingdom of Morocco. Because the government of Morocco provides the scholarship, the Higher Education Commission in Islamabad will not be required to make any further financial contributions.
Specifics regarding the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship for the 2022/23 Academic Year are as follows:
- Universities: Morocco’s many educational establishments
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- All costs associated with scholarships will be covered:
- Pakistani nationality is accepted here.
- Morocco wins and comes out on top.
Last Date: 20 September 2022.
The HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/23 for Pakistani Students is a Full Free Scholarship that can be used to get an undergraduate or graduate degree. Here are some more details about the scholarship:
All of the money for tuition and fees will be paid.
- Every month, check the mail.
- The room and board are free.
- Free food and drink
- Medical Center
Here’s what you need to do to be eligible for HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022-23:
- You can become a citizen of either Pakistan or AJK and continue to live in either country. Citizens of more than one country will not be allowed to enter.
- Scholar who wins this award can start their studies at one of Morocco’s schools when the new school year begins in September or October 2023.
- To get into an undergraduate program, you must have at least 12 years of schooling (FSC or A-level). Between 19 and 23 years old.
- To get into a master’s degree program, you need at least 16 years of relevant academic experience.
- A student must have done at least 18 years of the relevant coursework to be accepted into a doctoral program in Morocco.
- The candidate can’t get more scholarships at the same time.
- People who want to go to the institution in Morocco must also meet some other requirements.
- It is not allowed for the candidate to have been kicked out of the Kingdom of Morocco for a crime.
The primary language of communication is French, and first-year students who don’t know enough French must take a language class. After doing well in the language course, they can enroll in a degree program. In a language class, there is no way that you can repeat yourself. Because Islamic studies, linguistics, and Arabic literature are all taught in Arabic, you need to be able to speak and understand Arabic if you want to study them.
Date by which applications must be received:
The application deadline for the Morocco Government HEC Scholarship 2023 for Pakistani students is September 20, 2022.
How can I ask the HEC Government of Morocco for a scholarship?
- The form is written in French, but the instructions are written in English.
- On the website for the Moroccan Scholarship form.pdf, an unofficial English translation of the French form has been put up to help people who want to apply. You need to get it and figure out how to fill out the form. Fill out this application form.
- Just click on this link to get the French version of the AMCI application form, which you can then download and fill out.
Must note that the AMCI application form is written in French. However, for HEC and AMCI to look at it, the applicant must fill out his or her information in English.
Use the HEC online application portal, which you can find at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa, to send in your application. After you’ve signed up and filled out your profile, choose “Learning Opportunities Abroad” as the next step. Do the best you can to fill out the online application.
All candidates need to know that HEC will oversee all Pakistani nominations. Must send one spiral-bound copy of the HEC application form with the necessary papers by no later than September 20, 2022. Also, please send two copies of the AMCI application form (French Form) along with the documents listed on page 2 of the AMCI application form.