The Sky Global Summer Exchange Program 2022 is a great opportunity for students from all over the world. Applicants are invited to apply for the Sky Global and Younes Emery Summer Exchange Program and Internship in Turkey 2022. This five-week internship program is accompanied by the following cultural programs
Stay there and refresh your mind. As such, this educational opportunity will benefit you. Respect your professional and personal development through skill development and commitment to cultural values will be a valuable option for those who want to give. A career with the ultimate honor of having internship experience in Turkish organizations.
If you want to develop yourself professionally in the areas of sophisticated interaction, communication, and communication Presentation skills, it’s a never-ending choice that can change your career in the new world. A fully funded, fully covered internship for young men and women to spend a month in Turkey. The most amazing internship + cultural exchange program in Turkey for international students. For this internship, there is no need for IELTS / TOEFL.
Also, apply: The KAUST Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia
The 4-week program is run by Sky Global, and the 1-week cultural program is run by Younis Emre. The program will run from July 18, 2022, to August 19, 2022. The program, jointly developed by Turkish Aerospace Industries and Younes Emre Institute, will run for five weeks.
All students over the age of 18 can apply. No application fee is required. Undergraduate (Senior Students) and Graduate (MSc Ph.D.) students can also apply. You will enjoy cultural exchanges with other young people from all over the world. You could be one of them this year.
Table of Contents
Detail Sky Global and Younes Emery Summer Exchange and Internship 2022 in Turkey
Duration: 1 month (18 July 2022 and 19 August 2022)
Financial Coverage: Fully funded
Eligible countries: All nationalities.
Deadline: April 30, 2022
As mentioned above, the Sky Global International Internship Program in Turkey is a fully funded, fully paid internship. All costs are covered. This is a paid summer internship.
Here are some Benefits
- Travel expenses for plane tickets
- Full stay foods
- 3.300 Turkish Lira Monthly Scholarship
- City transportation costs
- No application fee.
- Location of internship and exchange program
You will receive four weeks of internship summer exchange program in turkey training and one week of cultural activities at the facilities of Turkish Aerospace Industries in Ankara.
Requirements for Sky global summer exchange internship program 2022
To apply some good skills are required as mentioned below
- A good command to read,
- write and speak English. (CEFR standards – C1 level)
- Currently enrolled in a higher education institution (junior and senior) or a master’s degree in one of the following fields of study: ( Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering
- 3.00 / 4.00 CGPA / GNO or equivalent as per application date
- There are no restrictions on you going to the Republic of Turkey. Travel
- Over 18 years of age
- Applicants must provide the following documents by email email@example.com Application Form (Completed and Signed)
- Detailed CV (PDF document)
- One page personal statement
- Certificate of English Language Proficiency (.pdf document)
- Scanned copy of valid passport (.png, .jpg or .pdf document)
- Decifer (pdf document)
How to apply?
Turkey in 2022 to apply for Sky Global and Younis Emre Summer Exchange and Internship. All of the above documents should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the application is verified and the government requirements are met. Applicants will be evaluated then it will approve. If necessary, the university team will contact you for more information.
you may apply: FIFA Volunteer Program 2022
For getting information about scholarships, jobs and their preparation material must visit our website today!